Re: One step ahead but compile errors (Was: netlib-java contains nealy empty jar)

Hi Markus,

thanks a lot!

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 03:49:52PM +0100, Markus Koschany wrote:

> Thinking about it, the patch could be much simpler. Actually all you
> need is the list of URLs. They are hardcoded but those jar files and
> your build directory probably will never change again.

Yes.

> It looks like
> netlib-java is unmaintained and changes are unlikely.

There is actually a new maven based development but I'm ignoring this
explicitly in d/watch since the dependencies which I was packaging this
lib for need the old unmaintained version.

> Please find
> attached the updated version.

Thanks again

       Andreas.