Re: OpenJDK default versions and security/patch updates

Hi Behrooz,

Le 06/11/2018 à 00:44, Behrooz Nobakht a écrit :

> Does this mean that it would not be possible to have
> OpenJDK 11 on the current Debian LTS in some way?

By LTS I guess you mean Debian 9 "Stretch", and not Debian 8 "Jessie"
which is currently in its LTS phase until June 2020, right?. There is an
ongoing effort to provide OpenJDK 11 in the stretch-backports
repository. I expect it to be available this month.

Emmanuel Bourg