Eclipse IDE removal

Hi all,

With the introduction of the new eclipse-platform-* and equinox-*
packages we'll soon be able to remove the outdated Eclipse IDE packages
from the archive. There are still some packages waiting in the NEW
queue, but we can already remove a first batch of packages. If nobody
objects I'll file removal requests for the following packages:

  eclipse-anyedit
  eclipse-cdt
  eclipse-cdt-pkg-config
  eclipse-eclox
  eclipse-egit
  eclipse-gef
  eclipse-linuxtools
  eclipse-mercurialeclipse
  eclipse-mylyn
  eclipse-mylyn-tasks-github
  eclipse-ptp
  eclipse-pydev
  eclipse-remote-services-api
  eclipse-rse
  eclipse-subclipse
  eclipse-wtp
  eclipse-xsd

The eclipse-emf package is still needed by jameica, it'll be preserved
and refactored as a set of bundle packages generated by
eclipse-debian-helper. After that we can request the removal of src:eclipse.

The Git repositories will remain on Salsa if someone wants to pickup up
the ball and retry packaging the Eclipse IDE.

Emmanuel Bourg