Re: netty-tcnative

Hi Emilio,

Le 20/06/2018 à 08:53, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort a écrit :

> There is one remaining issue preventing the removal of netty-tcnative. netty
> build-depends on libnetty-tcnative-java. Is that necessary?

I haven't checked thoroughly but I'm afraid it is. Netty is often used
to write SSL enabled network services and it relies on netty-tcnative.
We should probably inspect the netty rdeps and see if they use the SSL
related classes to have an idea of the impact of a netty-tcnative removal.

Emmanuel Bourg