Re: How should the systemd setup in a postinst script look?

> However, lintian aren't happy with the results:
>  sb@lorenzo:~/git/karaf-debian$ lintian ~/git/karaf_4.1.4-8~9.30_all.deb
>  W: karaf: init.d-script-not-marked-as-conffile etc/init.d/karaf
>  E: karaf: init.d-script-not-included-in-package etc/init.d/karaf
[snip!]
> There isn't any debian/karaf/etc/init.d/ directory which means that no
> init.d script was created automatically, and it looks like the packaging
> tools expected an init.d script to be supplied...?

I googled and found this:
 https://askubuntu.com/a/943226

I added this to the debian/rules file and then the SysV init.d stuff
went away from the generated maintscripts:
 https://github.com/steinarb/karaf-debian/blob/master/debian/rules#L41

Problem solved! :-)