Re: dpkg-buildpackage mvn command tries to use /root/.m2/repository

Am 20.01.2018 um 11:21 schrieb Steinar Bang:

>> I can try running mh_make, but as this is a multi-module project with
>> lots of non-standard maven stuff, most of the examples I've been able to
>> google up hasn't.
>
> I tried running mh_make, told it to
>  - Use "karaf" for the source package name
>  - Use "karaf" for the binary package name
>  - Not run tests
>  - Not build javadoc
>  - Keep the distro version (ie. in this case 4.1.4)
>  - Build all modules
>
> Then I stepped through all of the modules (quite a few, lost count),
> telling them to
> [2] - Keep the version
> until mh_make eventually failed with the following error message:
>  Checking the parent dependency in the sub project itests/pom.xml
>  Analysing manual/pom.xml...

I suggest to ignore this sub project for now (sounds like it is only
needed for tests anyway). If you get more errors ignore even more
modules until mh_make succeeds. Then you can start over again and add
those modules you really need step by step.

I would also use option 1 (change the version to the symbolic "debian"
version). Otherwise the dependencies would be very strict which makes it
more difficult to upgrade possible reverse-dependencies in the future.

Regards,

Markus