RFS: node-pinkyswear 2.2.3+dfsg-1

Hi,

I'm searching for a sponsor for node-pinkyswear.

PinkySwear is a minimalist Promises/A+ implementation for embedding.
You can use it as a lightweight dependency for your library if you need to return
a promise. It is not intended as a stand-alone library for more complex
applications, and therefore does not support assimilation of other promises.

I've packaged node-pinkyswear because it's a dependency of shiny-server we are
packaging with the Debian Science Team.
I'd love to see this package team maintained with the Debian JavaScript
Maintainers as putting it under Debian Science seems odd. May I put
"Debian Javascript Maintainers <pkg-javascript-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>" as
maintainer (keeping me in Uploaders of course)?

ITP bug:

git repository:
https://salsa.debian.org/rinni-guest/node-pinkyswear

Upload to mentors.debian.org