Updating resteasy{3.0,}

	Hi

I need to add jackson2 provider to resteasy3.0, but it FTBFS due to JAXB
removal from current JDK:

I'm sure there have been other similar cases but it's hard to find an
example.. so a push to the right direction would be nice.

There's also resteasy 3.6.x which, I think, is supposed to be more
compatible with the "old" resteasy API compared to 3.1 and 4.0, so
getting that packaged would be awesome, since it would unblock Dogtag.
I've pushed some work to salsa but got stalled because I couldn't figure
out why it was failing to build.. any help there would be appreciated too.