Re: Building fop from source with hyph also from source

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 11:42 AM Mathieu Malaterre <malat@debian.org> wrote:

> Dear fop-dev,
>
> I am trying to update fop in Debian archive to the latest release. I
> see that the main build system switched from ant to mvn.
>
> Could someone please point to the instructions on how to build fop
> from source with hyph (mandatory for a Debian package) ?
>
> All I could find is old documentation:
>
> https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/dev/release.html#prepare
> http://offo.sourceforge.net/source-installation.html
>
> Unless I missed something I do not see mvn driving ant under the fop
> subfolder (I do see a fop/build.xml file though).
>
> Thanks much for your time,

Maybe the naive solution is actually the one expected: run `ant
jar-hyphenation` by hand in fop subfolder (before mvn). I just wanted
confirmation I am not missing something obvious.

ref:
https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/2.3/hyphenation.html#install