maven: Specify which binary package to build

Hi there,

Depending on the order of the binary package in d/control, I get a
different build. How can I specify for src:fop package that I'd like
to build libfop-java and not fop.

Otherwise it fails with:

dh binary --buildsystem=maven
   dh_update_autotools_config -O--buildsystem=maven
   dh_autoreconf -O--buildsystem=maven
   dh_auto_configure -O--buildsystem=maven
/usr/share/maven-debian-helper/copy-repo.sh /home/mathieu/tmp/debian/fop/debian
mh_patchpoms -pfop --debian-build --keep-pom-version
--maven-repo=/home/mathieu/tmp/debian/fop/debian/maven-repo
cat: debian/fop.poms: No such file or directory

Thanks