Re: Request for help: fop 2.2 / 2.3

On Sun, Jul 15, 2018 at 10:40 AM Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:

> [Mathieu Malaterre]
> > Hi there,
> >
> > Any good soul out there to help me jump start packaging for fop
> > 2.2/2.3. fop 2.1 package was using ant as build tool, but since 2.2
> > mvn is required. I am not familiar with mvn to even start the
> > packaging.
>
> Hi.  I see you reported progress on the mailing list, and was looking
> for you on #debian-java to see if there was anything I could do to help,
> but you were not there.
>
> Did you publish your current drafts in a git repo somewhere?  The salsa
> repo do not seem to have anything newer than 2.1.
>
> PS: I am not on the list.  Please Cc me on any replies.

Ordered new hard drive, repair laptop. Setup debian/stable. Create a
sid schroot, install apt-file (could not get apt-file update to run on
Debian porterbox). And now I get:

Now stuck again on batik:

In fop-servlet/pom.xml: This dependency cannot be found in the Debian
Maven repository. Ignore this dependency?
org.apache.xmlgraphics:batik-all:jar:${batik.version}
[y/N] >
> dpkg --search /usr/share/maven-repo/org/apache/xmlgraphics/batik-all/*/*
Found /usr/share/maven-repo/org/apache/xmlgraphics/batik-all/debian/batik-all-debian.pom
in libbatik-java
Found /usr/share/maven-repo/org/apache/xmlgraphics/batik-all/1.10/batik-all-1.10.pom
in libbatik-java
> dpkg --status libbatik-java
[error] Package libbatik-java (1.10) is already installed and contains
a possible match,
but I cannot resolve library
org.apache.xmlgraphics:batik-all:jar:${batik.version} in it.
[error] Please check manually that the library is up to date,
otherwise it may be necessary to package version ${batik.version} in
Debian.
Try again to resolve the dependency?
[Y/n] >

Thanks