"AtkWrapper not found" error impacting JOSM on Ubuntu/Mint

Hello,
Since today we are spammed by bug reports from Linux Mint and Ubuntu when people try to launch JOSM with the latest Java update (10.0.2+13-Ubuntu-1ubuntu0.18.04.1):

https://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/16666

The error is "ClassNotFoundException: org.GNOME.Accessibility.AtkWrapper".

Is it a known issue? We cannot really workaround it unless telling every impacted user to manually disable ATK wrapper in accessibility.properties.

Thanks,
Vincent