Re: Update of jmeter

Hi Onkar,

Am 16.08.2018 um 21:39 schrieb Onkar Shinde:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there anyone working on updating jmeter to latest version?I am
> trying to return to the packaging world after almost 8 years so my
> skills are rusty.
> If no one is working on this then I can give it a try.

I am not aware of anyone who is working on a major jmeter update. Be our
guest! By the way we had to remove you from some packages because your
old email address was invalid and you appeared to be MIA. I have
recently started to improve our Java packaging documentation.

https://wiki.debian.org/Java/Packaging

Let me know how the update of jmeter goes and what information you need
to complete the packaging. Then I could possibly add the missing pieces
to our wiki.

Regards,

Markus