Java packaging documentation

Hi folks,

during DebConf18 I tried to improve our documentation how to package new
Java applications and libraries.

I completely rewrote most of the current documentation. I had the
following ideas:

https://wiki.debian.org/Java/Packaging/

To me Java packaging is like following existing examples. When I try to
explain Debian packaging I usually use existing examples and Java
packages are no exception.

How can I compile the most simplest Java file.

https://wiki.debian.org/Java/Packaging/Java101/

How can I build Java packages that do not provide a sane build system.

https://wiki.debian.org/Java/Packaging/NoBuildSystem

How can I build Ant, Maven and Gradle packages?

https://wiki.debian.org/Java/Packaging/Ant
https://wiki.debian.org/Java/Packaging/Maven
https://wiki.debian.org/Java/Packaging/Gradle

As you can see the intent is to provide examples to explain how we
package Java applications and libraries.

Obviously this is still something in progress. There should be even more
examples. I am sure we can provide an even better user experience.
However we need more input from users and developers who haven't
packaged Java applications or libraries before.

We should also try to provide some solutions how people can resolve
common Java packaging errors:

https://wiki.debian.org/Java/Packaging/FAQ

I believe packaging by examples is an efficient way to improve Java
packaging for Debian. Of course don't hesitate to come up with something
completely different. Feedback is always welcome.

Regards,

Markus