Re: ca-certificates-java 20180413

It was painful to wait this long (3 months) but Ubuntu maintainers have finally backported and released the fix 1 hour ago. Finally we won't be spammed by this error anymore :)

Le 04/05/2018 à 22:27, Vincent Privat a écrit :

> Thank you Emmanuel for fixing #894979 in ca-certificates-java 20180413.
> As you can guess, this bug impacts a lot of JOSM users on Ubuntu 18.04.
> Do you know when the new package version will be available for bionic? I
> wonder if we should do something upstream or tell our users to patiently
> wait for the update.

You can tell them to be patient, the update is planned but has been
delayed by a conflict:

  https://launchpad.net/bugs/1769013

Emmanuel Bourg