Re: Freeplane/batik/fop font export issue

Felix Natter <fnatter@gmx.net> writes:

> Thorsten Glaser <t.glaser@tarent.de> writes:
>
>> On Mon, 21 May 2018, Felix Natter wrote:
>>
>>> Is this the right place? Otherwise: manpage (probably no one reads
>>> this)?
>
> hi Thorsten,
>
> thanks for the quick answer.
>
>> More people read the manpage than README.Debian, but
>> perhaps a NEWS entry might help in getting it seen by
>> people?
>
> Yes, NEWS was what I meant.
>
>> If not the more drastic option to patching the software
>> to enable it by default (which may have bad, far-reaching
>> consequences).
>
> Since it does not occur always, and may make pasting from the PDF
> harder, I think a NEWS entry is better:

Sorry, dpkg-parsechangelog complained, here is the corrected version:

freeplane (1.6.15-1) unstable; urgency=medium

    Sometimes the PDF Export takes very long. In 1.6.15, you can change
    the following option in order to work around this:
    [x] Tools->Preferences->Environment->Export
       ->Convert texts to shapes in exported PDF

-- Felix Natter <fnatter@gmx.net> Sat, 26 May 2018 12:47:35 +0200

Thanks and Best Regards,
--
Felix Natter