Re: What happened here? (Was "Re: Help with encoding issue needed for libjscience-java" and Re: [Git][java-team/libjavolution-java][master] Import Debian changes 6.0.0+dfsg-1)

Hi,

Am 26.05.2018 um 07:55 schrieb Andreas Tille:
[...]
> Hmmm, Markus, if you have some better explanation - how can I get your
> (admittedly promising) changes?

Yes, I worked on libjavolution-java a little but didn't send the email
to debian-java because it was quite late. The solution was quite simple,
after replacing packaging type bundle with jar it was already working.
Unfortunately a substitution rule in maven.rules doesn't have any
affect, so I had to rely on a patch. Everything else can be seen in my
only commit

https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/libjavolution-java/commit/82863cd11b1b16ac972284f867d5905d04752483

This is simply an import with gbp import-dsc. Since you were listed in
debian/changelog your name is mentioned in the commit message as well.
Sorry for the confusion.

Regards,

Markus