Proper way to force debug/verbose in maven-debian-helper

Hi,

I have been debugging a few build errors in packages that rely on
maven-debian-helper, but so far I haven't found any documentation on
how to actually enable the '-X' or '-e' flags - or pass arguments to
maven for that matter - from the debian/rules file.

Could someone please point me to the right way to achieve this?

Best regards,
Tiago

p.s.: in order to debug stuff I usually do a chroot build (sbuild),
get inside the chroot, and re-run the same command line with the -X/-e
added, but I really would like a way to do that from debian/rules so I
can upload it to a PPA to debug errors even from other arches.

--
Tiago Stürmer Daitx
Software Engineer

PGP Key: 4096R/F5B213BE (hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com)
Fingerprint = 45D0 FE5A 8109 1E91 866E  8CA4 1931 8D5E F5B2 13BE