Re: Java packages at pkg-java and salsa.d.o

Le 17/02/2018 à 15:12, David Rabel a écrit :

> I am the maintainer of jugglinglab. It is currently located at
> anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-java/ and I want to move it to salsa instead.
> I read a few weeks ago that there are plans to move all java packages to
> salsa at once.
>
> But since this package is not team-maintained and not really related to
> the rest of the debian-java packages, I thought about just moving it myself.
>
> What do you think?

Hi David.

jugglinglab has no dependencies and has a very specialized purpose, so I
don't think it would really benefit from a team maintenance. But that's
up to you. If you'd like to make it team maintained I can include it in
the migration plan.

Emmanuel Bourg