Re: java-package support for Oracle Java 9 builds

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 04:49:32PM +0100, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Hi Sven,
>
> Thanks a lot for the help! I did see your blog post about java-package
> last month and if nobody beats me I definitely intend to merge your changes.

Hi Emmanuel,
any news on this one?
Are you, or someone of the other prior uploaders willing to continue to work
on the package? Or are there some general objections against the way I implemented
my proposed changes?
I'm also willing to help with maintaining the package since I rely on a patched
up version at work. Though I guess at the moment that would mean migrating the
package repo to salsa first.

Cheers,
Sven