Re: freeplane auto removal

Am 17.08.2017 um 21:01 schrieb Felix Natter:
[...]
> --> So what do I do with #870103, which is grave, but is not
> reproducible and it seems it does not affect all users?

Hi,

I suggest to lower the severity to important and tag the bug as
"moreinfo". Apparently it is not a general issue and maybe more subtle.
Usually you will see that more people complain about an unusable package
especially when we talk about packages with a significant popcon value.
If the bug reporter does not reply to your questions, the only thing you
can do is wait for more information from other users.

Regards,

Markus