Advice regarding Java packages for SimpleITK

Dear all,

I am in the process of packaging SimpleITK [1] for Debian which provides several language bindings around the ITK C++ library using swig.

[1] https://github.com/SimpleITK/SimpleITK

So far, I have only taken care of the common C++ library and Python 3 bindings, but Java is also supported and used by the ImageJ v2 stack optionally. Consequently, I'd like to provide an additional binary package for Java, and wanted to consult the team on how best to handle it.

The build system uses CMake to generate the bindings. If Java is enabled, the following files are generated:

/<<PKGBUILDDIR>>/SimpleITK-build/Wrapping/Java/build/javadoc/*
/<<PKGBUILDDIR>>/SimpleITK-build/Wrapping/Java/build/org/itk/simple/*class
/<<PKGBUILDDIR>>/SimpleITK-build/Wrapping/Java/lib/libSimpleITKJava.so
/<<PKGBUILDDIR>>/SimpleITK-build/Wrapping/Java/org/itk/simple/*.java
/<<PKGBUILDDIR>>/SimpleITK-build/Wrapping/Java/simpleitk-1.0.1.jar
/<<PKGBUILDDIR>>/SimpleITK-build/Wrapping/Java/simpleitk-javadoc-1.0.1.jar
/<<PKGBUILDDIR>>/SimpleITK-build/Wrapping/Java/simpleitk-source-1.0.1.jar

I was wondering which files should be installed (and to which location) to produce corresponding Java packages which are policy compliant.

Thanks in advance,
Ghis