Re: openjdk-9-jdk rebuild: Third pass

Am 11.07.2017 um 18:38 schrieb Ingo Bauersachs:

> I'm not sure if this is the right place to discuss individual packages.
> However, I noticed that dnsjava is among the packages failing with missing
> symbols. dnsjava in Debian is using the Maven pom maintained at [1]. I've
> added some profiles there to make it compile with JDK 9.

I recommend to file bug reports against affected packages because they
won't get lost and are always visible. It is probably to early for a
mass bug filing but if you already know solutions for specific Java 9
issues, don't hesitate to report them, e.g. with reportbug [1] or
directly via your favorite e-mail client (apparently Outlook, urgh).

Regards,

Markus

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/reportbug