Help packaging archi

Hi list,

I am trying to package archi [1]. An editor for archimate models.
Archi can be found here [2]. It is my first Java package.

Archi is packaged with maven. So this is what I did until so far:
- read Java Wiki [3]
- read Java Packaging [4]
- read MavenHelper [5]

To me it look like I have to start with mh_make to build the files
I need (maven rules and poms). Because mh_make only works with SVN
I first created my own GIT repos and ran dh_make.
Now I have the debian directory with appropriate files and can login to
the
git-pbuilder to run mh_make (I use git-pbuilder in unstable).

Output I get:
Checking the parent dependency in the sub project
com.archimatetool.editor.feature/pom.xml

	In com.archimatetool.editor.fullscreen.macos/pom.xml:
	This plugin cannot be found in the
	Debian Maven repository. Ignore this
	plugin?
	org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-source-plugin:maven-plugin:0.25.0

In the maven-repos I see tycho-maven-plugin-0.25.0.pom.
Dpkg and apt-files failes.
	dpkg --search /usr/share/maven-repo/org/eclipse/tycho/tycho-
		      source-plugin/*/*
	apt-file search /usr/share/maven-repo/org/eclipse/tycho/tycho-
		        source-plugin

Then
	try to enter a substitution rule of the form
	s/groupId/newGroupId/ s/artifactId/newArtifactId/ jar
	s/version/newVersion/ here:

Searching the maven-repo under the debian directory does not find
a tycho-source-plugin. So where is it? And how to make a subsitution
rule for it?

(Running mh_make from testing is not possible because libtycho-java is
not available there. So I have to run it within pbuilder chroot).

/Willem

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=710262
[2] https://github.com/archimatetool/archi
[3] https://wiki.debian.org/Java