Re: Help needed: gradle + testng

Hi,

I have refreshed all patches for version 3.4.1 but I'm currently stuck
with a strange problem. The error message is:

Could not expand ZIP
'/home/apo/src/java/gradle/debian/.gradlehome/caches/3.2.1/generated-gradle-jars/gradle-api-3.2.1.jar'.

I have verified that the file exists and the permissions appear to be
correct. I can extract the jar file with unzip. Has anyone who worked
with gradle seen this error message before? Full build log with debug
mode can be found at [1].

[1] ftp://46.182.19.245/gradle.gz

Regards,

Markus