[Gradle] incorrectly generated POM

Hi

I'm packaging a package with the artifact Id braille-utils.basic-cli. AFAIK, a
dot is not quite standard-compliant :).
I named the package libbraille-utils-basic-cli-java and added a maven.rules
file with this content:

    org.daisy.braille braille-utils-basic-cli POM s/-basic/.basic/

to alter the artifact ID. First of all, I wonder why the artifact ID is called
"braille-utils-basic-cli"? I think I don't specify it as such.
Second, the rule seems to be broken, but I cannot find out, why. I'm using a
dirty sed rule at the moment, which replaces the artifact Id before
installation:

	sed -i 's/-basic-cli/.basic-cli/' build/debian/*.pom

That works, but is not nice.
The current state of the packaging is at
<https://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-a11y/braille-utils-basic-cli.git>. I
would really appreciate if you could take a look.

Thanks!
Sebastian
--
Web: https://www.crustulus.de (English|Deutsch)  | Blog: https://www.crustulus.de/blog