Re: OpenJFX 9 integration

Le 17/10/2017 à 17:18, 殷啟聰 | Kai-Chung Yan a écrit :

> Although I like Plan C, it has more issues like:
>
>   * Circular build-dependency between openjdk and openjfx (or there is already one?)

True but I don't think this is really a problem. The OpenJFX integration
could be disabled in openjdk-9 when building the package for the first
time on an architecture.

>   * Strange versioning pattern of openjdk rebuilds. (9~b181-5+<openjfx-version> vs 9~b181-5+b1)

I think the openjdk-9 version will simply not include the openjfx
version. The version of openjfx could be documented with the Built-Using
field.

Emmanuel Bourg