Re: ca-certificates-java changes

Le 12/10/2017 à 11:58, Emmanuel Bourg a écrit :

> 2. ca-certificates-java still generates a keystore from the Debian
> certificates but with a different name (cacerts-debian for example).
> 3. Patch openjdk to use cacerts-debian in priority if it exists, and
> default to cacerts otherwise.

Another thought: maybe we could use a symlink managed by the
alternatives system instead of patching OpenJDK to look for
cacerts-debian. This would be even better since some Java applications
may open cacerts directly from its path, and since they are unlikely to
know about cacerts-debian they would load the wrong keystore.

Emmanuel Bourg