Re: byte-buddy

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 07:48:29PM +0200, Felix Natter wrote:
> Also, could we do a new upload of 1.7.1+dfsg1-1?
>
> byte-buddy (1.7.1+dfsg1-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=medium
>
>   * fix watch file (releases instead of tags, dversionmangle)
>   * remove precompiled content from orig-source
>
>  -- Felix Natter <fnatter@gmx.net>  Sat, 29 Jul 2017 13:03:14 +0200

Hi Felix,

The packaging in the repo fails to build for me in a clean sid chroot:

> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.6.1:compile (default-compile) on project byte-buddy-dep: Compilation failure
> [ERROR] Bad service configuration file, or exception thrown while constructing Processor object: javax.annotation.processing.Processor: Provider lombok.launch.AnnotationProcessorHider$AnnotationProcessor could not be instantiated: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: lombok.core.AnnotationProcessor

This looks very similar to [0] and [1], although it's not clear to me
what is needed to resolve [0] and the work-around for [1] did not change
the situation - instead of a RuntimeException above, I get:

> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.6.1:compile (default-compile) on project byte-buddy-dep: Compilation failure
> [ERROR] Could not instantiate an instance of processor 'lombok.launch.AnnotationProcessorHider'

Which is essentially the same thing.  Is the package building for you in
a clean sid chroot?

Thank you,
tony

[0] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=814876