Re: Java packaging with gradle

Hello,

`gradle-debian-helper` is your friend, you can take a look at
`uncommons-maths` [1] for example. It basically substitutes the
hardcoded versions of compile dependencies and generates Maven POM
files so that you can install them into `/usr/share/maven-repo` using
`maven-repo-helper`. Unfortunately it does not support the
experimental `java-library` plugin.

[1]: https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/uncommons-maths