Re: Java BoF at DebConf?

Am 19.07.2017 um 01:14 schrieb Matthias Klose:
> Hi,
>
> not sure how many people will visit DebConf. Would it make sense to have a
> buster BoF? I'll be there, and would like helping organizing such a BoF if there
> is interest.

I'll be in Montreal too. Also wanted to bring this topic up myself. I
will hold a talk about Debian Games related stuff but otherwise I'm
absolutely available. There will also be a clojure BoF, not sure if we
should just "merge" both of them or organize a separate event. I guess
we will find more than enough topics to talk about. :)

Markus