Re: Request to join Java Packaging Team

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 02:58:07AM +0200, Hubert Hauser wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am a new Debian contributor and I would like to participate to Java
> Packaging Team. I am very interested in open source development and
> computer science. I would like to have in my account first
> contributions to Debian. My primary language is Java and I know very
> well git. I am going to gain new experience. I hope you will accept my
> request.

Hello Hubert,

Thank you for your interest in the Debian Java Team.  Your Alioth
account is now associated with pkg-java.  Please feel to reach out via
email or IRC if you have any questions about workflows, etc.  You can
find contact information here:

    https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/JavaPackaging

Cheers,
tony