Re: RFS: smali-1/1.4.2-1 [ITP]

Hi Markus,

That makes sense, I'll rename it to libsmali-1-java and move it to
android-tools. Although I think it would also make sense if you had
put libsmali-java in pkg-java in the first place, since it's just a
Java library.

Both WALA and Jack use APIs in dexlib that are removed in dexlib2.
When I was trying patching the code I got thousands of compilation
errors. I suppose dexlib2 must has lots of breaking changes, although
I'm not familiar with the library.

Even if I'm familiar with the library, I can't make sure that no bugs
are introduced.

Due to such vast changes between the 2 major versions, third-party
projects might not consider migrating to dexlib2 anytime soon.

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan