Re: Freeplane and latest jgoodies-forms: strange runtime error

hello debian-java,

(here are the pastebins which do not expire:
http://paste.debian.net/900764/
http://paste.debian.net/900765/)

I think the problem was simply that freeplane needed to be recompiled with the new jgoodies-forms [1].
First we made freeplane-1.5.16-2 compatible with the new jgoodies-forms-1.9.0, then
we uploaded the new jgoodies-forms, which apparently did not trigger a rebuild of freeplane.

How does debian work here, when are rebuilds triggered? So for these types of changes
(the type of Borders.DLU2 changed from Borders to Paddings, see decompiled code above),
I always need to provide a freeplane update?

[1] https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/lang/NoSuchFieldError.html

Thanks and Best Regards,
Felix

Felix Natter