Re: Fwd: Correct way to detect JAR dependencies

Le 2/12/2016 à 00:24, Jose Gutierrez de la Concha a écrit :

> Do I need to pass any params to dh maybe --with javahelper?

Yes you'll need "--with javahelper", and probably a different format for
the Class-Path elements. I'm not sure file:// URLs are supported, try
absolute paths to the versionless jar files in /usr/share/java instead
(for example /usr/share/java/jgoodies-forms.jar)

Emmanuel Bourg