Re: knopflerfish-osgi 5.2.0-1 breaks freeplane

Hi Felix,

I think I spotted the issue. The 'exports' file is missing from the
knopflerfish jar. In the previous version it was included in the
upstream tarball and the code to regenerate it was disabled by
30_fix_jar_build.patch. In the latest version the exports file is no
longer in the tarball. I enabled the build of the Ant task, this allowed
me to remove the patch and now the exports file is properly generated.

Could you try building knopflerfish-osgi from the current HEAD of the
Git repository and test again with freeplane please? If it works well
I'll upload the update.

Emmanuel Bourg