Re: Switching from swt-gtk to swt4-gtk

Le 3/08/2016 à 16:37, Laurent Bigonville a écrit :

> I was wondering, are there any plans to switch from swt-gtk to swt4-gtk?
>
> swt-gtk has not been updated since 2013. swt4-gtk supports both gtk2 and
> gtk3.
>
> Does anybody knows if the the two versions are compatible and if it's
> the case bugs should maybe be filled?

Hi Laurent,

Thank you for spotting this. I started migrating some of the packages to
swt4-gtk, so far it was as simple as switching the dependency and
replacing /usr/share/java/swt.jar with /usr/share/java/swt4.jar in the
build scripts.

The remaining packages are:

 androidsdk-tools
 azureus
 bnd (pending)
 eclipse
 openjfx
 piccolo (not team maintained)
 tuxguitar

I'll switch azureus, bnd and openjfx but I'll need some help for the
others. eclipse can be ignored until it's upgraded to the latest version.

Emmanuel Bourg