Re: Java Team blog

Hello,

On 05/05/16 13:28, Markus Koschany wrote:
> Hello! > > [Are you subscribed to debian-java? Then I don't need to CC you.] >
> Am 05.05.2016 um 05:17 schrieb Christopher Hoskin: >> Thanks for
setting up the blog. >> >> Regarding "Outlook, goals and request for
help", I'm interested in >> helping out. I've been trying to get
involved for a while, but to be >> honest, I'm finding the learning
curve rather steep. Some blog posts >> covering how to get started and
how to tackle some of the problems that >> crop up when packaging
anything non-trivial would be really helpful. > I intend to write some
packaging articles this month that will also be > included in our wiki,
so everyone should be able to add more examples > and better explanations.
This is all good. With Debian Med, Andreas <tille> developed and
runs the concept of a mentoring of the month
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/MoM
which may also work for Debian Java.  And we found that our
Debian Med Sprints typically accommodates also new folks. I could
imagine that this would work als for Debian Java.

Cheers,

Steffen