Re: Need help to upgrade libnetlib-java package

Hi Andreas,

ok, so  oss-parent seems to be not in Debian (it is here: https://repo1
.maven.org/maven2/org/sonatype/oss/oss-parent/7/oss-parent-7.pom).
If it really is required, it need to be packaged.

I tried to remove the parent entry from generator/pom, and build
without it. Maybe oss-parent is not essential.
When I do this, I get:
    [WARNING] The POM for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-
    plugin:jar:2.5.2 is missing, no dependency information available
and later on
    [ERROR] Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin:2.5.2
    or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Cannot access
    central (    https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2    ) in offline mode and
    the artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin:jar:2.5.2
    has not been downloaded from it before. -> [Help 1]
This happens, even after I installed maven-install-plugin which I find
rather strange.

Maybe this brings you a step closer and you have an idea how to go on.

Regards

Ben

--
Please do not send any email to ben-ml@gmx.net -- all email not