Solr-jetty in testing

I have it running with jetty8, but since the switch to jetty9 I have not been able to start it.

I did a fresh install of testing and apt-get install solr-jetty, I assumed it would just work, it installs a symlink into the contexts folder in /etc/jetty9, but I can’t see how or if jetty9 loads that by default, the jetty9 configs are so different I’m very lost and expected it to just be enabled when I install the package.  Also the wiki page https://wiki.debian.org/Solr seems very very out of date and doesn’t really touch on jetty. I also can not find any README file on how to get it working in /usr/doc for jetty9 or solr.  Any help would be appreciated, even if it’s just a link, I’ve googled for days and nothing on jetty9/solr-jetty from debian.  I want to set it up as it was intended from the pkgmaintainer to avoid future breakage.
---
TS

Life begins and ends with chaos, live between the chaos!