Re: squirrel-sql

>     [javac] /tmp/buildd/squirrel-sql-3.2.0+dfsg/app/src/main/java/net/sourceforge/squirrel_sql/client/gui/builders/DefaultFormBuilder.java:310: error: cannot access StringLocalizer
>     [javac]         super(layout, bundle, panel);
>     [javac]              ^
>     [javac]   class file for com.jgoodies.common.internal.StringLocalizer not found

I bet jgoodies-common.jar isn't on the classpath, it's a dependency of
jgoodies-forms.

maven-ant-helper is still used, I suggest switching to
maven-debian-helper. That should fix this kind of classpath issue, and
may also address the issue with the --no-parent parameter having no effect.

Emmanuel Bourg