Re: Scala 2.10

Hi Marko,

Le 14/11/2016 à 03:32, Marko Dimjašević a écrit :

> I still can't build the package with dpkg-buildpackage. It reports:
>
> dpkg-source: error: aborting due to unexpected upstream changes,
> see /tmp/scala_2.10.5-1.diff.jTc9mZ
>

> However, the temporary file is a patch/diff file that doesn't make much
> sense to me. I guess it is a result of changes done directly to source,
> and not via patches (this is not me doing it; it's been there from
> before).

If you haven't touched anything on the master branch besides the debian/
directory then some files were probably modified during the failed
build. You can identify them with 'git status' and reset them with 'git
checkout <path>'. Untracked files created by the build can be removed
with 'git clean -f'.

> I would really appreciate some code contributions here. At least to get
> me to a point where it compiles. It's been weeks since I started working
> on an SBT package and a Scala 2.10 package, and I am still pretty much
> nowhere.

I'll pick the scala-2.10 ball, I managed to rebuild scala 2.10.5 in sid
and I should be able to push the repository to alioth today.

Emmanuel Bourg