Re: Eclipse 4.x and Tycho

On 21.10.2016 09:46, Luca Vercelli wrote:
> Dear Markus,
> I'm happy to hear news about this. If you intend to package Tycho,
> please remember there is something here already:
>
> https://mentors.debian.net/package/tycho

[...]

Hello Luca,

thank you very much for your initial packaging effort. I have contacted
the maintainer of sat4j again [1] and offered help in updating the
package based on your work at mentors.debian.net. If I get no response
until Friday I intend to NMU the package.

I'm currently working on your Tycho package. There are some rough edges
that need to be fixed before we can upload it (especially a copyright
review). I assume that Tycho will sit a while in the NEW queue. In the
meantime we can already work on updating src:eclipse to the latest
upstream release though.

Regards,

Markus

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/815911