RFS: freeplane/1.5.15-1

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "freeplane"

* Package name    : freeplane
  Version         : 1.5.15-1
  Upstream Author : Dimitry Polivaev <dpolivaev@gmx.de>
* URL             : http://freeplane.org
* License         : GPL-2+
  Section         : editors

It builds those binary packages:

freeplane  - Java program for working with Mind Maps
freeplane-scripting-api - Java program for working with Mind Maps (groovy scripting API)

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

https://mentors.debian.net/package/freeplane

  dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/freeplane/freeplane_1.5.15-1.dsc

More information about hello can be obtained from http://freeplane.org

Changes since the last upload:

freeplane (1.5.15-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version
  * Use compile instead of mergedViewerDependencies for mnemonicsetter
    since we don't use the applet (signature required!) and
    to avoid possible upgrade issues.

 -- Felix Natter <fnatter@gmx.net>  Sat, 27 Aug 2016 13:16:18 +0200

Packaging VCS is available at:
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/freeplane.git