RFS: uncommons-maths/1.2.3-1 [ITP]

Dear Java Team,

I have prepared this new package. You can find the ITP at [1], it has
all the information.

uncommons-maths is a Java library for mathematics and is required by
Android's new compiler toolchain Jack & Jill.

This project uses Ant with a customized plugin developed specifically
for the Uncommons projects, which I don't think worthy for packaging
right now. Besides that, the "pom.xml" lacks dependency information.
Therefore I chose to use Gradle to build this package.

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan

[1]: https://bugs.debian.org/833998

--