Fwd: eclipse: build with openjdk-7 in stretch/sid (bnd issue?)

[Please CC me as I am not in java packaging list]

Hello Emmanuel and java team,

Context, I am trying to build eclipse with openjdk-7 in stretch/sid like system.

Sorry to disturb you. I pinged on IRC....

< zumbi> ebourg: I found bogus manifest in felix-gogo-shell
< zumbi> it includes wrong version for org.osgi.framework, however
binaies in the debian archive are fine, if built from source, it
includes the version in the manifest that causes eclipse to fail to
build
< zumbi> ebourg: but I have been unable to find out how to avoid that
< zumbi> we were wondering if that's related to bnd

The generated manifest file in Debian sid/stretch (new build using openjdk-7):

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Build-Jdk: 1.7.0_95
Bundle-Activator: org.apache.felix.gogo.shell.Activator
Bundle-ManifestVersion: 2
Bundle-Name: Apache Felix Gogo Shell
Bundle-SymbolicName: org.apache.felix.gogo.shell
Bundle-Vendor: The Apache Software Foundation
Bundle-Version: 0.12.0
Created-By: Apache Maven Bundle Plugin
Import-Package: org.apache.felix.service.command;status=provisional;vers
 ion="[0.16,1)",org.osgi.framework;version="[1.8,2)",org.osgi.service.st
 artlevel,org.osgi.util.tracker;version="[1.5,2)"
Require-Capability: osgi.ee;filter:="(&(osgi.ee=JavaSE)(version=1.5))"
Tool: Bnd-2.4.1.201604221720

However the one found in the archive binaries is:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Build-Jdk: 1.7.0_91
Bundle-Activator: org.apache.felix.gogo.shell.Activator
Bundle-ManifestVersion: 2
Bundle-Name: Apache Felix Gogo Shell
Bundle-SymbolicName: org.apache.felix.gogo.shell
Bundle-Vendor: The Apache Software Foundation
Bundle-Version: 0.12.0
Created-By: Apache Maven Bundle Plugin
Import-Package: org.apache.felix.service.command;status=provisional;vers
 ion="[0.16,1)",org.osgi.framework,org.osgi.service.startlevel,org.osgi.
 util.tracker
Tool: Bnd-2.1.0.20151116-161819

Note org.osgi.framework;version="[1.8,2)" vs org.osgi.framework

Note that org.osgi.framework is unversioned. I have built eclipse
successfully using unversioned manifest, but I'd like to make proper
felix-gogo-shell binary without such manifest issue. Should that be
considered a bug against Bnd? How can I make Bnd to generate
unversioned manifest file?
Please advise on how to proceed, very much appreciated

It is hard to downgrade bnd lower than 2.4 as it is required by
maven-bundle-plugin.

Regards,
--