icu4j ready for upload? (Was: Permission on Moving icu4j to Git?)

Hi Kai-Chung

On Tue, Mar 01, 2016 at 07:08:38AM +0000, Niels Thykier wrote:
> 殷啟聰:
> > Hi Thykier, Tille, Moeller,
> >
> > I would like update icu4j to 59.1. Before that I want to move icu4j to
> > Git, would you allow me to do that? Thanks!

I realised that you moved icu4j packaging to git[1].  Well, done -
thanks for this.  Do you need a sponsor to finalise the job that looks
ready (just from looking at the files - did not yet a test build).

Kind regards

    Andreas.

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-java/icu4j.git
--