Re: ActiveMQ security update

Please find attached the debdiff for Wheezy. I have tried to backport
libxstream-java from Jessie to Wheezy but I don't think this is the best
solution anymore. We would need to backport libjdom2-java as well and
change the build-dependency of libcglib3-java to libcglib-java again.
This is potentially dangerous for the reverse-dependencies and would
require more work and testing.

I have included the required classes in my patch now. They were directly
taken from Jessie's libxstream-java package. Otherwise the patch is
identical to the one I already sent to you. I think this is a better
solution and I hope you agree.

Regards,

Markus