Professional Multilingual Translation Services !!

Dear ABC,

Greetings from TridIndia!

Having surveyed your company’s website meticulously, we have been able to anticipate your requirements in the realm of Language Translation and Interpretation. I take the liberty of providing you with a brief glance of our company’s profile and expertise as far as Multilingual Translation and Interpretation Services are concerned.

Company Profile: TridIndia is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified, CRISIL Rated and NSIC Certified Language Service Provider that has been amassing profound experience and expertise in the areas of Multilingual Translation and Interpretation since 2002.

Languages: Our Company provides high-end translation services from English into more than 50 languages, with a key focus on Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Farsi, French, Georgian, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek and Vietnamese, as well as regional Indian languages like Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.

 Areas of Translation: Technical Translation, Academic Translation, Book Translation, Financial Translation, Legal Translation, Marketing Material Translation, Medical Translation, Website and Software Localization.

Core Expertise: Our core area of expertise lies in Technical Translation, and Oil and Gas Translation in particular. Our technical translators are primarily from Engineering backgrounds, and are well versed with the varied areas of Technical Translation, namely translation of Engineering specifications, Operating Manuals, Bill of Materials, Patents, AutoCAD Drawings, Presentations, Catalogs, RFP Responses, Safety Manuals, Installation Manuals, Software and Hardware UI, Labels, Training Materials, Marketing Materials, Reports, Technical Proposals, MSDS and Data Sheets User Guides and so on. We are capable of working over a variety of formats which include AutoCAD drawings, MicroStation and documents in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project Professional and PDF.

 Why Us?

  • Our list of existing clients include reputed names like Petrofac, BHEL, Siemens Ltd, Flowserve India Controls Pvt Ltd, Heavy Engineering Corporation, THDC India Ltd, Larsen & Toubro, Honeywell and UOP India Pvt Ltd.
  • Our services include translation by a professional translator, plus editing by a second native professional, and final editing by a DTP expert to ensure that the file format is exactly the same as per source file.
  • We have the capacity to cater to high volumes, and deliver seamlessly executed projects well within stipulated deadlines. Each translator in our team has a minimum daily standard output of 20-25 A-4 pages per day.

Should your company have any translation requirements, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. In case your Company Rules or Corporate Policies necessitate Vendor Registration as a mandate for availing any service from an external service provider, kindly let me know how to apply for the same, so that our high-end multilingual translation services can be of timely assistance to you whenever the requirement arises.

Thanks and Regards

Vipin

Phone :+ 91 8527599525 | +91120-4257803 | +91120-4235455