Re: lombok build failes

Hi,

I have fixed lombok by patching the failing Javac class. Upstream tries
to be backwards compatible with older JDKs and requires classes from
tools.jar in OpenJDK7 for compilation. Since OpenJDK 8 is the default
now, we would either have to patch the sources or bundle the missing
classes.

I have also packaged lombok-patcher and injected these classes and the
missing ones from ASM and cmdreader into lombok.jar. Without them lombok
will not be usable at runtime. I also fixed the missing javadocs issue.
It will probably take a few days for lombok-patcher to be processed by
the FTP team.

Regards,

Markus